Disaster Recovery with Business Continuity ╱ Ensure your business continues to thrive.
Disaster Recovery with Business Continuity
It’s great your data is offsite, but guess what, it is not in a usable form. What if your office building was to suffer a catastrophe and all equipment was lost? Where are you going to restore your data? How are you going to generate revenue while you can not use your computers? It can take most IT firms three to five weeks to get your computer network up and running again after assessing the damage, talking with insurance companies, ordering new hardware and deploying that hardware. Can you stop working for that long?
Introducing Veeam Backup and Replication, a revolutionary technology that allows Mayer networks to make a Xerox copy your servers every two hours and provide emergency remote access capabilities to get you and your staff back to work quickly and efficiently. No catastrophe will stop you and your business from continuing to drive forward. Mayer Networks provides any remote access capabilities you need from simple file transfers via VPN to full fledge remote desktop access with all software available for use by you and your staff.
ENSURE YOUR BUSINESS CONTINUES TO THRIVE
Our Disaster Recovery with Business Continuity Solutionswill ensure your business continues to thrive. Call today for a free backup assessment of your infrastructure and quote for our services.
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Features
- Default two hour replication schedule
- Customizable replication schedules
- Physical or virtual server workload replications
- Email notifications on replication statuss
- Allows access to your files and software for immediate use from any device anywhere in the world
- Supports HIPAA Compliance
- Full data encryption in transit and while stored
- Monitored by Mayer Networks technicians