Endpoint Detection and Response
Prevent cyber-attacks before they threaten you network
Detect Suspicious Activity Fast
Near real-time alerts to notify you when a threat is detected or neutralized
Automatic Responses to Attacks
With an endpoint detection and response tool that can act autonomously
Easily deploy, configure, and monitor endpoint detection and response with Mayer Networks EDR Solutions.
Don’t fall victim to network threats that leave your systems exposed. Be proactive and protect your data with Mayer Networks EDR Solutions and have peace of mind that your data is safe. With the ability to detect possible threats and respond to them before they affect your computer network in real-time, EDR solutions has you back.
Help prevent cyberattacks before they threaten your networks
The best way to protect your computer network is to try to prevent cyberattacks from occurring in the first place. Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) from Mayer Networks is designed to help you detect possible threats and respond to them before they affect your computer network.
Mayer Networks EDR software offers a number of important capabilities, including:
- A signatureless approach so you don’t have to wait for daily definition updates and face a gap in coverage
- Continuous, near real-time file analysis, which eliminates the need for standard time-intensive recurring scans
- Protection even when an endpoint is offline
Detect suspicious activity fast and act
Cyberthreats constantly evolve. No matter the steps you take to prevent them, there’s a chance new threats might get through your first layer of defense.
Mayer Networks EDR allows you to quickly detect potential threat activity. The tool uses multiple behavioral AI engines to identify threats and determine if a response is needed.
It also helps MSPs understand the threat information needed to protect customers effectively. It does this through:
- Near real-time alerts to notify you when a threat is detected or neutralized
- An intuitive dashboard that lets you view threat information at a glance, with links to key remediation actions
- Forensic information and raw data reports
- Executive insights and key findings
Respond to attacks quickly with automatic responses
With an endpoint detection and response tool that can act autonomously, Mayer Networks can remediate threats much faster—which translates into better protection for you.
To help ensure these automated responses are effective and appropriate for any given threat, Mayer Networks EDR software comes with a range of capabilities that help guide its autonomous responses. These include:
- The ability to tailor protection policies —this means allowing/blocking USB or endpoint traffic and specifying the best automated response
- The option to choose from several preferred recovery options after an attack
- Enhanced quarantine options that let you disconnect the compromised endpoint from the network before it can spread further damage
- Automatic rollback that contains and neutralizes attacks by replacing compromised files with the last known healthy version so you can get back to work quickly
Deploy, configure, and monitor from one consolidated dashboard
With Mayer Networks EDR integrated in N-able N-central®, you can quickly roll out and configure the software to get started.
From a single dashboard, you can:
- For Managed Service Level Agreement Customers, Mayer Networks can automate EDR deployments and updates
- Easily configure EDR policies, exclusions, and more
- Get advanced threat detection, analyze active threats, and remediate faster from a centralized console
- Mayer Networks can automatically manage your EDR licensing and only invoice for the licenses that are actually in use
- Leverage PSA workflows to manage EDR alerts
Get more on Mayer Network EDR solutions
Frequently Asked Questions
What is endpoint security?
Endpoint security is an information security approach that protects a network by focusing on the devices—or endpoints—connected to that network. To maintain endpoint security, software is downloaded onto endpoints and network servers. This software monitors each endpoint for potential attacks, including monitoring device status, software, activities, authentication, and authorization.
How does an EDR security solution work?
To prevent, detect, and respond to threats, EDR security solutions install sensors on your network’s endpoints. These sensors gather information about endpoint behavior. Built-in advanced analytics help identify anomalies in the data so Mayer Networks can be alerted about any suspicious behavior.
EDR solutions can also respond autonomously to detected threats. If an EDR solution identifies suspicious activity, it can automatically act to block the source of the activity and quarantine the device or file to help prevent the possible attack from spreading to the rest of the network. Autonomous rollback can help the customer get back to work quickly after an attack.
Why are EDR solutions important?
Their ability to respond to threats autonomously also means that Mayer Networks can rapidly mitigate detected threats.
How is endpoint detection and response different from antivirus software?
Endpoint detection and response (EDR) solutions are a type of. An EDR solution helps you lock down and secure systems at the endpoint level, helping protect both those endpoints and the wider network against cybercriminals. EDR tools are often compared to standard , but in reality they offer a range of capabilities that are not typically included in antivirus tools. Specifically, they use artificial intelligence and machine learning to track possible threats and act on your behalf to address them, delivering results that are both fast and accurate.