Windows & Mac Softphones ╱ Office Without Limits
POWERFUL, EASY TO USE SOFTPHONES
With integrated powerful clients for Mac and Windows, 3CX allows you to easily manage your phone calls, whether in the office using on your deskphone, or on the road using your laptop.
Use Softphone to Make and Receive Calls
With 3CX’s softphones for Mac and Windows you can manage your calls from you desktop and make and receive calls via the office phone system from your computer, even while out of the office. Using a headset you can even use a 3CX client as a full desk phone replacement.
- Launch calls on your IP Phone from your desktop with CTI mode
- No additional softphone licensing fees
- Easy to use and manage
- Work seamlessly as if you were in the office and save on call costs
Integrates with Office 365, Google & Outlook
Launch calls directly from your CRM package. Inbound calls are matched to customers based on the caller ID and logged in your CRM system. Accurate call journaling of inbound and outbound calls with call duration allows you to generate insightful reports on customer and agent activities.
- Use Office 365, Google contacts or Internal Phonebook
- Launch calls from your CRM
- Converts cryptical Caller ID to a customer name
- Detailed reports on customer and agent activities, no manual call loggin
Manage your Calls with the 3CX Switchboard
3CX includes a powerful switchboard function that can be tailored to the way you want to view and manage your phone calls. With 5 different views to choose from it can cater to any job role.
- Drag and drop calls for quick transfer
- Ideal for Call Centers – includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
- View the presence of colleagues easily
- Receptionist view allows easy management of incoming calls
CUT COSTS & INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY
Mayer Networks is the only local 3CX VoIP hosting provider located in Southern Illinois. Our solutions are managed locally and hosted in a redundant datacenter.